Thursday, June 30, 2011

Note to self....

Just because it’s the 4th day of your period is no reason to forget any type of protection in the morning.  And while it’s certainly true that you’re probably safe for a little while and that you have things at work that can take care of such situations – that will not keep the sudden worry out of your brain when it dawns as you drive to work.  And just because your top is down on your convertible – that will not keep you from taking the appropriate “just in case” measures against any possible accidents. 

Driving one handed and looking like you don’t have a care in the world will not hide the fact that you’ve unfastened your pants with the other hand so you can shove some tissues into your underwear to ward off any possible issues should a taller vehicle pass next to your roofless car and decide to look in.   I’m just sayin’.

9 comments:

Cat said...

OH MY GOSH!! HAHA, I about spit out my water this morning laughing!

Linda said...

Ok- I'm glad you posted this b/c I use more toilet paper every month at work than should be allowed because I walk out the door with no backup stuff. Then I say to myself "you must be the only almost 40 year old woman who still has to do this like a preteen girl." You have made me feel better- I am not alone!!!!!
XoxoLinda

Theresa said...

LOL! I have a visual!

Rhonda said...

This made me chuckle, thank you friend! lol

~Lisa~ said...

Hahahaha!! The visual was priceless!! Thanks for the chuckle - again!!

Have a really wonderful day today!

Laura Belle said...

Ohhh you make me giggle. A lot.

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

You just made my Thursday!!! LMAO, thank you!

Alison said...

I did the toilet paper thing just today, glad I'm not alone!
Doing the toilet paper thing whilst driving a convertible is pretty damn impressive!

kagead said...

Too freaking funny! Once again I thank the birth control pill gods who allow me to abuse their little miracle drug so I only have to deal with this crap 4 times a year!!!!!