It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer some questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!
1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
Um... not so much. I very, very much like my bed to be made and have in the past bet Brad for various and sundry things where the loser has to make the bed every morning for a period of time, but during the work week, I usually just don't do it and neither does Brad. I do make it, however, on the weekend, or any time when I'm going to be walking in and out of the room more than just in the morning and then again at night. We both try to at least pull the covers up relatively straightly, but we're not always successful at that either.
I have my summer things on the bed right now which is a light sage green spread with a simple little design sewn in with thread, cream colored big square shams with light green piping and deep red throw pillows. Maybe, I'll post a picture tonight when I get home.
2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?
• Elvis, though I do like Johnny Cash too
• Either one I suppose. I like deep dish at Uno's and I like sort of medium crust from Papa Johns, and I like thin crispy crusts too - I guess I like it all.
• I like beer and wine (white not red) but they really don't like me so much (having nothing to do with the band) So, neither is going to be my official answer as I greatly prefer gin and vodka!! (Draz, I have a great drink you just might like, perhaps we'll try it in Chicago).
3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??
Man this is not easy - I get stuff from nearly all of them out there. And all the ones that never fail to ammuse or inspire are ones Draz already follows; Gilly, Tessie Rose, Jen, Laura Belle, Sherry... they're the ones that popped into my mind right away. Well and of course Draz is always both amusing and inspiring.
4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life... eh. Husband and I went out with some friends last weekend on the same day we'd had the bad morning and on the way home we talked some - mostly it was me saying - 'what is it gonna take?', 'How else could I interpret this behavior from you, I'm open to any and all suggestions here'. He didn't say much other than he was afraid of counseling and I suggested I was 100% of the outcome with out it (though I did tell him I'd have us going before I walked out the door so that I would know I'd done everything I could before I left him). Somewhere in there he decided to make the call and we have our first appointment (up to two hours long) on 6/30. So that's good. The kids are in the midst of playoff baseball and are both in the championship game - yay for them. Teddy pitched one inning last night and struck out the side. The rest of the parents in the stands were not ammused the coach didn't shake up his plan and send Ted back out there for the next inning. The look on his face when he came off the field was perfectly priceless!!! Jackson had his first rugby practice last night and when asked if he liked it he said "I love it.... with all of my life!!!" So cute!
Blogland seems smooth. Jacquie is having surgery today so send good healing thoughts her way!! BOOBs planning seems to be in full swing and I'm totally excited about it!!