Friday, January 28, 2011

Weigh in

Today was 194.2 which is up 3.4lbs for the week and down 40.8 in total.

It definitely wasn't my best eating week, as this new fill level is a really different place for me.  I have more in me, but I can eat a much bigger variety of food.  I don't think there's anything I can't eat which is fantastic.  My quantity per sitting has gone way down which is also fantastic. 

While there's no doubt I ate some things this week that I don't normally eat, I was a little surprised at the size of the gain.  I thought I'd stay the same or maybe be up 1/2 lb or possibly a lb, but clearly I was dilusional.  But, it is what it is.  I'm posting it which is not always an easy thing for me (the bad as well as the good.)  And I'm working out and I'm figuring out the eating part as well.

I wish you all a good week!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

After any fill it takes a little getting used to (as we all know), so don't worry about a little bit of gain! :) You're doing great!

Libby said...

Maybe it is hormonal? Hoping that next week is kinder to you scale-wise. Hang in there!

~Lisa~ said...

Did you remember to take your keys, wallet and stuff out of all your pockets before weighing?? - see my blog, "blonde moment/old age, you decide"... Just sayin..
:)

You're doing sooo terrific, 40 pounds is absolutely incredible!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that gain, Read. I'm sure next week will be much better. Hang in there. *HUGS*