I'm totally stealing from Tessie Rose and Kagead... so sue me.
- I totally want to do a whole post using the authentication words you get when commenting on a blog post. Today's favorite is synfele - (Latin-to sin with feeling) Or maybe just start dropping them in here and there - maybe with a little index at the bottom with my definitions for them included.... (I even kept a word document going for a while listing them because I was so amused and maybe also a little obsessive.)
- I've recently discovered that 1 10 year old son + 14 stitches = way too much eating of way too much comfort food for mommy. Perhaps I should have just gotten bombed that first night instead of eating like this for a couple of days. I hate that it was such an easy and comfortable coat to put on that I didn't even notice I was wearing it for a while.
- I'm totally annoyed that Kindles aren't backlit -like the kindle ap works out to be on my iphone. I'm not yet sure I'm totally sold on it - though I think the lighted cover I just ordered which will make it bigger (which I want) and more expensive (which I didn't) and usable in bed at night while Brad's sleeping will go a long way towards me loving it - but the jury is definitely still out at the moment.
- Why is sex such a taboo subject? I so want to make that less true - can we start a revolution? I think some of the best conversations are when people can just be open and honest about what they like and don't like and what works and what doesn't. Doesn't it make sense to be able to share our knowledge about this subject just like we do about so many others? Though, oddly I find people look at me funny when I suggest that perhaps they should go home and get laid - or take matters in their own hands - or drop to their knees in front of their partner and rock their world.
- I've got this crud that's going around and it's fucking pissing me off. It's not quite bad enough to really knock me down - but it's just slowly leaching the life out of me. I want it to either kill me and get it over with or leave!
- I can't spell to save my life. I wish I cared about that more.
- Using a 10 key calculator all day everyday has robbed me of the ability to do simple math in my head (it's a common occupational hazard). I find it a little embarrassing. People will often look to me, the accountant, when out to dinner to figure out how to split the meal (equally) and determine the tip (20%) - and I seriously can't do the math up there in the little old noggin anymore. I generally refuse - please don't hate me for that if we're out to eat together in the future.
- Why does Reese's insist on making peanut butter eggs at Easter time? (and hearts for Valentine's day, and trees at Christmas?) They're evil I tell you.
- I think the owner of the Orioles and the owner of the Redskins both have exceptionally small penises that they work hard to overcompensate for by believing they can be the sports directors of their respective teams in addition the owners. And the years and years and years of evidence to the contrary doesn't seem to stop them from continuing to do it. (it just goes to show you that the size of the penis is not in direct proportion to how it effects the brain from which it is hanging).