It's time to BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!
1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?
Hmmmm. Probably on a cook, a car, some exercise equipment, another car, some shoes, some purses....
2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?
Oh God. You could go in so many damn directions with this... Is it the the crazy parents I had that I had to work to overcome? Is it my husband who's recently helped teach me what my limits are? Is it Farrah who reminds me every single day that unconditional love and support doesn't have to be hard? Is it my grandmothers who taught me to be fierce (in very different ways). I don't know if there's one single person - I'm more a... it takes a village kind of girl....
3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?
I'm not a morning person, per se - but I'm a 'whatever time I get up' person. So I'm the happy, easy going one in the morning. When I'm clicking on all cylinders I much prefer to work out in the morning, get in, get it done and move on - but I do love my sleep so I'm still working on getting my cylinders clicking at the moment. But for routine - it depends on if I have kid duty or not. If Brad's in town he deals with getting the kids out in the morning, if he's traveling I do. Whether he's home or not, I usually make sure they're both at least thinking about getting out of bed before I jump in the shower. A little make up, some clothes, I let my hair air dry on the way to work (best when it's warm enough for the top to be down) - make my chai, pack some things to eat during the day and head out the door.
4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?
I don't do twitter - well I do have an account though I can't log in anymore so maybe I guess that means I don't have an account anymore.
Facebook - eh. They change it every so often - I'm not sure I've ever seen why - but eh.
5. Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
Real life was tired. I didn't get enough sleep before, during or after Chicago. But I'm about caught up now. Ignoring Chicago which I've already talked about - there were some really wonderful parts, there were some really tough parts, and there were a lot of same 'ol, same 'ol parts.
Blog life has been totally fun - and I'm no where near done catching up on everyone's Chicago posts. All the pictures are all so wonderful - especially Angela's (LOLOL) - it makes me feel like I'm still there.
I hope everyone has a great week.