Friday, March 2, 2012

BYOC!!! Bring Your Own Crazy!!

It’s time for Drazil’s BYOC – where we answer 5 little questions to get to know each other better and also to give our blogging brains a little rest. Enjoy!

1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?

Hmmmm, I guess I’d ask if I’m heading in the right direction. I hate wasting time and I’d just as soon know.

2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?

Hershey’s has this flavor that is cookies and cream with a peanut butter ribbon in it. That’s pretty damn good. But if I could choose anything it would be better batter ice cream mixed with heath pieces from Maggie Moos or Cold Stone.

3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?
Well… I most often do the treadmill so maybe that’s the preferred method or maybe that’s just because it’s in my house so it’s convenient. When I’ve been on a roll – which I am most definitely not right now – I really like going to a gym and going through a weight routine a few times a week.

4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?


I think it’s easier to work with men, though in general I haven’t had too many issues with either gender. But, if I look back on my career the only issues I’ve ever had were ones with women – so… that’s why women lose out on this one. In my current job we work really hard to hire as much for personality and fit as we do for skill set and I’d say we generally do a damn good job of that so there really aren’t that many issues here.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

 
Real life – well… my really busy week from hell is over where I got the kids and the MIL for the week while husband was in CA living it up. Okay – he might have been taking a couple of classes but still… I had the MIL to entertain and all the homework and practices and whatnot to deal with. Husband got back just before 2am this morning and yippee! He’s taking MIL out to lunch which is good as I feel kind of badly that she was cooped up in the house all week long. I think I’m going to take her shopping and to an early dinner on Saturday after the basketball games are over. I’m trying to con a friend to go with me, but I have no idea what her schedule is this weekend.

Blogland – is so fun because BOOBS 3 has been announced. I think I may buy my plane tickets this weekend, I’m so excited!!

3 comments:

Cat said...

Read..I think you're my sista from another mista. Seriously Better Batter with heath??? That is my favorite and I forgot about it until you mentioned it because all the Maggie Moos near me have closed up. : (

Cannot wait to meet you in Chicago.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

BUY THE TICKETS NOW!

Rhonda said...

Agree with Draz! And heath is my jam... I wonder if there's a Maggie Moos in Chicago?