From the infamous Laura Belle - it's 10 things Thursday time. I don't think I've ever done one as I've been a shitty blogger since she first had this brilliant idea. One of these days that will change.
1) I am almost getting the hang of the new blogger. I don't hate it quite as much as I did at first, but that's only because most of the time I can, in fact, get it to do whatever the fuck I want it to do - so that's made me happier. It's not easy or anything like that yet, but at least I can manage to get things posted when I want to.
2) I did not enjoy mother's day this year. That is all.
3) My 11 year old is already stressed about his upcoming transition to middle school. I am not looking forward to the next several months.
4) I recently noticed that my 13 year old son now has a happy trail, then I threw up a little in my mouth.
5) I am already looking forward to Chicago. I have a countdown thingy on my phone and right now it says that there are only 133 days until I land!!!
6) I want to know what the future holds. And I want to know right now. Who can make that happen for me??
7) My husband has been a total rock star in the getting healthy department. He got some scary test results and the doctor gave him 3 months to get his shit together and he started walking on the treadmill every single morning and following weight watchers and in 4 months or so he's lost more than 30 lbs and all his test results are now normal. I think since he started, he's skipped less than 5 days on the treadmill. It's all about doing it. I'm very proud of him.
8) I have learned that being stressed makes me not eat. It used to be that being stressed made me eat, but that seems to have switched. I can't tell you how grateful I am for this little fact.
9) I have the best friends in all the world. Some are close by... Some live seriously in the middle of no where. Then there are the kittens.... You know who you are - stand up and take a bow.
10) Farrah is wonderful.